Ductless mini-split systems offer an alternative way to heat and cool your home when ductwork is not available or possible. They are highly efficient and also allow you to control the temperature of different rooms separately.
Ductless Mini-Split Installations
Considering having a ductless system installed? Our experts are ready to answer all of your questions and provide you with fast installations. Ductless mini-splits are great for:
- Room additions
- Newly renovated homes
- Older homes with no access to ductwork
- Heating/cooling separate rooms
- Zoned temperature control
- Heating/cooling garages, attics, laundry rooms
Why Choose to Have a Ductless System Installed?
Ductless systems have a range of customizable features, making them a great option for homes of all sizes:
- Provides Both Heating and Cooling: Acts as both a furnace and air conditioner to keep your home comfortable.
- Easy Installation: Quick and easy to install and can be used in almost any room in your home.
- Quiet Operation: Known for being almost whisper quiet when heating or cooling.
- Remote Controlled: Control the temperature of separate rooms from anywhere in your home.
- Programmable Timers: Often equipped with timers to help save on energy and improve comfort.
- Low-Maintenance Filters: Easy to replace filters improves the air quality of your home.
Repairs and Maintenance
Experiencing an issue with your ductless heating and cooling system? As a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Dealer, we have access to the parts needed to repair your unit quickly. We also provide ongoing maintenance services.
Energy Efficient Heating and Cooling
Mini splits have no ducts, so they avoid the energy losses associated with the ductwork of central forced air systems. Duct losses can account for more than 30% of energy consumption, especially if the ducts are in an unconditioned space such as an attic
Proud to be a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Dealer
We are a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Dealer, meaning our technicians are factory trained on the proper installation and service of ductless systems. This also means we have fast access to factory representatives and parts to ensure your system is installed/repaired quickly.
Ready for your next HVAC project?
Our qualified and friendly staff are ready to help with your heating and cooling needs.