If you and your family frequently suffer from allergies or breathing problems, this may be a sign that you have poor indoor air quality in your home.
Our skilled technicians are experienced with all types of indoor air quality systems and are ready to troubleshoot your issue to make your indoor air easier to breathe.
Professional IAQ Products
Whether your concern is too much dust or you are looking to improve sleep quality, we offer a selection of air quality products that can help.
- Air Purifiers: Whole-home air purifiers are part of your home’s heating and cooling system and can help filter out pollutants such as dust, dust, pollen, and mold.
- Humidifiers: Excessive dry air can lead to dry/cracked skin and lips and can also lead to breathing problems. Restoring moisture to the air can dramatically increase your home’s air quality.
- Dehumidifiers: When the humidity is too high, it is a good idea to take steps to reduce indoor moisture as it can lead to mold and mildew.
- UV Lights: UV filters use powerful ultraviolet light to kill viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms and can be installed right in your heating/cooling system.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
By having a quality air filtration system installed, you can eliminate irritants from the air such as those caused by:
- Pet dander
- Cleaning Products
- Upholstery and carpets
- Dust mites
- Bacteria and viruses
Here are some steps you can take to improve your home’s indoor air quality:
- Invest in a quality air filtration system, such as a HEPA or UV filter
- Have your air tested by a professional on a regular basis
- Open windows and doors regularly to let in fresh air
- Use natural cleaning products that are less irritating
- Change your HVAC filters regularly
Ready for your next HVAC project?
Our qualified and friendly staff are ready to help with your heating and cooling needs.